Last updated: 18 January 2023.
This website is operated by Discovery Sports Events Limited (“DSE“, “we” or “us”).
DSE is a limited liability company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 04361881. Registered Office: Discovery House Chiswick Park Building 2, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, England, W4 5YB.
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern your access to, and use of the ucimtbworldseries.com website (including any related local language versions of that website) dedicated to sports information in relation to the UCI Cycling World Championships, which may contain editorial, audio, and video, multimedia, as well as additional data, content and services for registered users (the “Website”). The Website may be suspended or discontinued at any time.
- Your access to and use of the Website is conditional on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. By accessing or using the Website, you unconditionally agree to be bound by these Terms.
- We may revise these Terms from time to time, at our sole discretion, provided that such changes are reasonable. You should review the most current version of these Terms each time you choose to use the Website, by clicking on the dedicated link. If you disagree with the revised Terms, you are free to refrain from accessing and using the Website.
- Specific terms and conditions may apply to certain features and functionalities available on the Website, such as, but without limitation, pay-to-use services or competitions operated by DSE. In these cases, the specific terms and conditions are supplementary to, and do not exclude the application of, these Terms.
- You acknowledge that any personal information you supply to us or that we collect from you when using the Website will be used by us in the ways set out in our Privacy Notice.
- Minors: Since the Website are intended for a wide public, parents and legal guardians of children under the age of 18 should monitor and supervise their children’s use of the Website. Minors are not allowed to use the Website without the consent of their parents or legal guardians. In particular, they must obtain such consent before registering an account.
- REGISTRATION OF AN ACCOUNT MAY BE REQUIRED
- You may be able to access and use certain Website, or parts of Website, without registering an account (an "Account"), but some Website will only be available to Account holders. In addition, certain Website will only be available to specific users. We will tell you if there are additional eligibility requirements for access to certain areas, features or content on the Website (if any).
- To create an Account you must fill in the information required by DSE on the relevant registration form, such as in the Admin or Media sections, or while registering for a championship.
- You represent and warrant that all information you provide to DSE upon creation of an Account (and at all other times) will be true, accurate, up to date and complete, and that you will not attempt to register an Account under the name of or log into the Account of another person at any time.
- Where registration is required, once you have correctly filled in and submitted the Account registration form and your Account has been confirmed by DSE, you will be able to access the Service in question by logging in with your username and password.
- We recommend that you keep your username and password safe and do not share them with anyone. You are solely responsible for your password and agree to notify DSE without delay if you become aware of or suspect any breach of security or unauthorised use of your password or other Account credentials.
- DSE reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to deactivate the Account or the access rights of any person who breaches these Terms or who no longer has permission to access the Website.
- OUR CONTENT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The content we make available to you on or through our Website belongs to DSE and/or its licensors and is protected by intellectual property rights under applicable laws, treaties and conventions around the word. All such rights are reserved and you therefore have no intellectual property rights in, or to, any part of the Service, other than the right to use it in accordance with these Terms.
- You are not allowed to reproduce, copy, sell, modify, re-edit, communicate, distribute or use, in any way whatsoever, any content on or from the Website (including, but not limited to, logos, service marks, trademarks, trade names, photographs, illustrations, videos, articles and associated code and software), in whole or in part, otherwise than as provided for in these Terms, without our express prior written consent.
- You may view and use the Website (and content on the Website) and print out single copies of pages or sections for your own personal, and non-commercial use only.
- We accept redirect links to the Website, but reserve the right to require their deletion if necessary.
- You may not frame any of the content of the Website, or incorporate into another website, application, online service or audiovisual service any of the content featured within the Website, whether owned by DSE or its partners.
- You may privately share certain content by using the share features available via the Website.
- No other use is permitted without our express prior written consent. To seek such consent, please contact email@example.com.
- WHAT WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- You have certain legal rights under the laws of your territory. Nothing in these Terms is intended to affect these legal rights and we do not exclude our liability where we are not permitted to do so under the laws of your territory.
- Given the international nature of the Internet, we remind you that you must comply with all mandatory and public policy rules which apply in your country of residence.
- You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Website, including all materials and information obtained via the Website, is at your own risk, and, unless caused by our negligence or own breach, we are not responsible for and do not make any warranties in relation to:
- any use by you of the Service which isn’t authorised by us under these Terms, including loss of profits if you attempt to use or display the Service for any commercial purpose;
- any malfunction or interruption to the Service due to circumstances outside of our control that prevent us from providing these Website, or that can be considered a "force majeure event" under local law (where applicable). This could be due to things such as lightning, flood, severe weather, fire, explosion, terrorist activities, epidemic, pandemic, riots, war, anything done by a government or other public authority, or strikes or other industrial action; and
- any lack of functionality or failure to provide any part of the Service, or any loss of content or data that is due to malfunctions or faults in your chosen equipment, devices, operating system or internet connection (including malware, viruses or bugs originating from third parties or on any of your devices).
- NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
- The content on our Website (including any areas of the Website dedicated to riders or for which an Account is required for access) is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
- Our Website contains links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content, or accuracy of the content, on these links, and we are not responsible for or liable to you for any errors or inaccuracies in the content of these links. If you are not happy with something relating to these third-party websites, you should contact the operator of that website directly. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING, PROMOTIONS AND COMPETITIONS
- The Website may contain advertising. Each individual advertiser is solely responsible for the content of its advertising material. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy in that advertising material.
- You may be able to access competitions and promotions operated by third parties via our Website. You should check and comply with the rules of each individual competition. DSE will not have any liability in connection with any claims, complaints, proceedings or disputes relating to competitions or promotions run by third parties.
- JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with law of the United Kingdom. However, if you are a consumer, these Terms will not limit any consumer protection rights that you may be entitled to under the mandatory laws of your country of residence.
- Any disagreement or dispute that is unable to be resolved amicably shall be referred exclusively to the courts of England and Wales, save that if you are a consumer and you do not live in the UK you can bring a claim in the courts of your territory of residence.
Course & Stage Maps
XCO Val Di Sole Course Map26/06/2023